I am on a roll with this wedding planning! Who knew I would be so good at it ;). Really though, it’s been so fun so far and I’m really enjoying it. Here’s what I have accomplished so far (special thanks to my wedding planning book!)
- Date is set; September 8th, 2018!
- Venue is done! Ceremony and Reception will be outdoors at a country club. Courtyard ceremony and tent reception which I am seriously so giddy about, I can’t even take it!
- Photographer is booked! Engagment pictures will be done this Summer! I really like my photographer, she is so sweet and I think she will fit right in with what style I am looking for.
- DJ is booked! They are awesome, so I know it’s going to be a great party once the music starts!
I know right, I have a ton of crap done for it being over a year away but I wanted to make sure I got everything I wanted within a fair price which worked out so good because I got all the new year deals that everyone had. So GO AJ for picking the perfect time to ask me :).
I think my biggest headache right now is the dang guest list! We both have big families, even just immediate family is big so it’s stressful. PLUS so many other friends I know have gotten engaged this year and I am like freaking out that they are going to have their wedding on the same weekend as mine (I’m a little nuts) lol. I am like the queen of anxiety, so let’s all say a prayer that I don’t end up being a bridezilla by the end of this!
On a happier note though, my Matron Of Honor and Bridesmaids all said YES!
- Matron Of Honor; Marissa Thompson (Sister-in-law)
- Bridesmaid; Alexi Zawicki (Friend)
- Bridesmaids; Jenny & Courtney Macomber (Friends)
- Bridesmaid; Morgan Thompson (Cousin
- Bridesmaids; Riley & Bailey Thompsn (Cousins)
(Some photos below from their social media’s!)
AJ is in the process of asking his guys right now. He has three cards out in the mail, and on Friday he is hanging out with two of the groomsmen and the best man so he will ask them then. Look how cute his cards turned out that we ordered!
It’s really starting to sink in now, and I have so many decor ideas. A lot of them have to do with wine bottles, so I have friends helping me out so I have lots of bottles to decorate ;)!
Thanks for stopping by today! I’ll have more for you soon, especially when I start going spray paint crazy with decor pieces!