Happy Tuesday bookworms!
It’s late, but I couldn’t resist this weeks Top Ten Tuesday as it’s a thankful freebie week! I have so many things to be thankful for, so be prepared for a long mushy gushy thankful post :).
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, check it out and participate! It’s fun!
Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For
1. My Parents. My mom is the sweetest, most softest soul you will ever meet. I get my decorating skills from her without a doubt and she has become one of my best friends as we are both getting older. My dad is one of the funniest men I have ever known, he is a big kid and always has a quick comeback. He is strong and loving and he is such a loyal friend and I am such a daddy’s girl. I love them both dearly.
2. My Boyfriend. If I could describe AJ in one word it would be, charming. He is hands down the silliest yet most charming man I have ever met. A little inside on the first time I found myself in his presence. It was at a mutual friends party and AJ was pretty buzzed by the time my friend dragged me out, his way of trying to flirt with me? Showing me a horrible card trick. Yes, a card trick. He is as much of a dork as he is sexy and I could never be more thankful for him being in my life and constantly making me smile and feel loved.
3. My Grandparents. My dad’s parents are my world. I grew up in a tight knit family and my fondest childhood memories and even adult memories are days and nights spent with my nana and papa as I call them. Growing up, I would find myself at nana and papa’s more often than not. I honestly don’t know what I would do without those two and I never want to imagine a world without them in it. They are the glue to my family and I will forever be thankful for everything they are.
4. My Aunt. I have an Aunt who is more special to me than anything. My dad’s sister is what I call an Angel. She is strong, independent, caring, and her laugh could make anyone laugh just from hearing it. I grew up with the comfort of knowing I always had someone to turn to, and I defiantly had someone great to look up to and aspire to be like. She is my God Mother, but more importantly she is my friend, and I will always be grateful for everything she has done for me.
5. My Nieces. (instant tears lol) Where do I even begin to describe these sweet girls? I have two neices that are also my God daughters. Caylee is a five year old who has the heart of someone who should be much older. She is our sensitive one but she is also so funny and the older she is getting, more of an attitude is starting to make its way out which is adorable. Alli is three and she is our stubborn girl, she may be little but she sure won’t take anyone’s crap. She also loves cuddles and watching videos with you. These girls have made the biggest impact on my family and they have absolutely everyone wrapped around their little fingers. I couldn’t imagine a life without their smiles in it anymore, and I certainly don’t ever want to. Those little girls are the sweetness that was brought into all of our lives.
6. AJ’s Family. AJ’s parents have grown to be as close to me as my own. His mom has this amazing wild side and is not afraid to speak her mind but she will always stick by the ones she loves. His dad is a quiet one if you didn’t know him well. Once you get to know him though, he turns out to be this hilarious bud light loving man. I am so thankful for them being in my life and the love they have showed me over the years. I truly feel apart of his family and it’s the greatest treasure in the world.
7. Izzy (my pup). I am a dog lover to the max. Izzy is my first dog that is actually mine though, that I take care of. Izzy is funny and sweet and has a huge attitude. She barks way too much and will literally lick your face off. She makes my life so much better with her snuggles and her funny ways of playing and getting my attention. She certainly gives AJ and I a run for our money, and is great practice for future babies ;). She is my favorite, even if she steals my shoes and toilet paper every day. Love my Izzy boo and I couldn’t imagine my life without her.
8. Books. Oh books. Where would I be without them? Books are what keep me sane. When I am feeling down, I pick up a book. When I need some inspiration, I pick up a book. When I just need something to do, I pick up a book! They are the greatest creation and I can’t get enough. It’s my favorite hobby and I love it so much I could shout it to the world. Thank you to all the wonderful Authors out there for creating books that take such a special place in my heart.
9. My Job. As much as I complain about my job, I also am grateful for it. I work with a great group of people that have passion and the drive to get things done. I also have made a few great work friends in the process. I am thankful to have a job to pay my bills and provide a little extra for my book buying obsession and my decorating obsession of course.
10. You, Bloggers! I am so thankful for all of you. You are all so inspiring and so creative in your own ways. I have got to know some great people through blogging and I couldn’t be more thankful for this little community. Thank you for letting me express my obsession with steamy romance novels and my slutty ways with my constant book boyfriends ;). My biggest thanks goes to the positivity and support for my writing I have received though. I have always loved writing and it makes me so happy with all the support you all give me when I share some of my pieces. Never stop writing, reading, and being your creative selves :).