I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my books that I ordered on Amazon, that I am seriously pacing back and forth to read! They should be here today and I’ll be damned if I’m not peeking through the blinds every hour waiting for my mailman! He probably thinks I’m crazy. So I am sorry for my lack of blog posts or reviews! That’s my current situation in life.
So right now I am going to distract myself.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week it is all about YOU!
10 facts about myself, that sounds so hard! Okay, let’s get started 🙂
1. In August I will be 23! I’m a Virgo and I love it 😉 I really can’t believe I’m going to be 23 though! The years are just flying by.
2. I have an obsession with The Mummy movies! I absolutely love them and I get so happy when they are on TV. I also am an 80’s movie fanatic, they are just the best!
3. Grey’s Anatomy is my all time favorite TV show. It rips my heart out and takes away all of the people I love, but I still can’t stay away! And 90% of the time I walk around thinking I could save someone’s life because I’ve watched it be done on the show.
4. I’m an Antique Junkie! In May I drove 2 hours just to go to this Antique Flea Market, and it was amazing and had so many beautiful things there. Oh how I would love to open up an Antique/ Book shop! Goals, Dreams (long sigh).
5. Cheeseburger’s and Coca-cola. lethal, but addicting and so good! Sorry not sorry.
6. I love writing, I write everyday and as Cliche’ as it sounds, I really hope to one day be able to write a book! I’m working on it everyday, never giving up.
7. I have a total obsession with Dogs. They make me super duper happy, especially big dogs! I am that person that if I see your dog, my baby voice automatically comes out.
8. I’ve been in a serious relationship for 5 years with the wonderful AJ! Guess what I found myself doing the other day? Dropping proposal hints!! I was totally shocked, but then I realized, he’s totally the one so why not start dropping tiny little love bombs everywhere 😉
9. I hardly ever wear makeup, I’m just not good at it! I used to think I needed it back in High School, but I am a lot more confident now and I see no purpose for it. Only some gloss and Mascara and a nice day serum that’s seriously all you need!
10. I have one tattoo and I love it, which reminds me I need to get it touched up soon and re darkened! I want at least one more, I just don’t know what and where. Tattoo’s are so hard to choose.
(This is the first picture ever of it. It’s on my shoulder blade, I love it!)