Thank you Leah @ Leah’s Book Blog for giving me something to do since I can’t fall asleep for the life of me! Even though I have a million other tag’s I have to get through this once caught my eye since it’s a lot different from all of the other ones out there.
You will definitely learn a little bit more about me with these questions, they are super fun!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, although I don’t do it for any reason. I’ve just always slept with them closed.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I sleep with them tucked out, either way I move around like crazy when I sleep so they would become untucked anyway.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
lol! Actually i’ve never personally been the one to take it, but I grew up with 2 older brothers and all of their friends so yes I have been apart of a street sign activity before.
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
ALL THE DANG TIME! I always forget about my coupons.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
What in the world, what awful choices. If I’m going to go out by an animal, I’d at least want it to be a cool one like a shark or something. Right now I say bee’s only because I am thinking about the bear scene in The Revenant and that was terrifying so I would rather think of the scene in Jackass when they played tether ball with a bee’s nest. That makes me laugh more.
6. Do you have freckles?
Yes, I have lots of little freckles.
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
Of course, I love smiling 🙂
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Only when I’m trying to grid the merchandise floor at work, racks have to be so many spaces apart.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes I have, camping is always an adventure.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
lol no, I’ve never done that one.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Sometimes when I’m writing or concentrating really hard I find myself biting my pen caps at times, but hardly ever.
12. What’s your song of the week?
I can’t really think of a specific one. I haven’t really favorited a certain one this week.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Everyone can wear whatever they want to wear!
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
If I see some 90’s cartoons on, I will defiantly watch them
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or maybe a pop depending on my mood.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
mmm, honey mustard is my favorite dipping sauce for chicken!
17. What’s your favorite food?
My FAVORITE food? If I had to pick something I could eat over and over again I would say Mac and Cheese. That’s my ultimate comfort and go to food.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No I wasn’t.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
No, probably not.
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I like turkey sandwiches.
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast! Yum
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
Whenever I fall asleep, I don’t have a specific time.
24. Are you lazy?
No, not usually. I like to go out and do things a lot.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
Just english and some Spanish from school.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I’m don’t. I don’t read magazines too much.
28. Are you stubborn?
I’m very stubborn!
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes! I get super nervous when I’m up really high.
30. Do you sing in the car?
Yesss, I love singing even though I’m terrible at it. It’s fun 🙂
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
I love doing that too! lol
32. Ever used a gun?
Yes, I’ve been to a shooting range before.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A couple years ago when we did our last family photoshoot.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
If theres too much muscle yes, but if there is just the right amount then heck no!
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Homemade apple pie.
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be an artist, I loved drawing and coloring as a kid.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t know, that’s a yes and no for me.
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
Yes and it’s so weird.
39. First concert?
My first concert ever was Tim McGraw and Faith Hill with my mom.
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, my whole childhood.
42. Regularly burn incense?
No, I don’t. I like candles though.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Too many to name!
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, every morning!
45. Tea or Coffee?
Both but lately I’ve been on a tea kick.
46. Can you swim well?
Yes I can.
47. Are you patient?
I can be, but it depends on what I’m waiting for.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ for sure.
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
I like green olives more.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
It would be really cool to live in a fictional world, but I’ll take the real world. I love my life.
This is defiantly a long tag, so whoever feels like doing it go ahead and give it a go! It let’s others learn some random fun facts about you! 🙂