This looks really fun! A great way to connect with other bloggers. Thank you for the nomination, The Mystery Corner ! Check out her blog everybody! 🙂
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen blogs
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me 🙂
1. I am the biggest dog lover you will ever meet. I have a two year old chocolate Lab named Izzy and she is pretty much my daughter!
(She is looking at me like mom, I don’t want my picture taken)
2. I am a God Mother to my two adorable nieces! Caylee and Alli. Caylee is 5 and Alli is 2 and they are just pure rays of sunshine in my life!
3. Aside from reading, I love doing DIY projects. My boyfriend of 4 years and I just bought our first home together a little over a year ago, and ever since I have been like a crazy DIY girl! It’s a lot of fun, I just made an ottoman for my living room about a month ago 🙂 It’s also garage sale and flea market season and I am a total junkie when it comes to that. I love finding old things and making them new again.
4. I love long drives. I love listening to music with the windows down and driving around somewhere beautiful. It’s so relaxing to me.
5. If I could I would eat a yummy cheeseburger and a good batch of salty fries everyday, but unfortunately that wouldn’t be very good.
6. My dream would be when I’m older, move out to a beautiful house with lots of land and open up an animal rescue! Mostly for dogs, but I’m sure I would fall in love with any sweet animal, I usually do.
7. Sometimes I can be a really big procrastinator, I just get in these funks every now and then. Another bad habit is I’m a nail biter! Ugh I hate it, I’ve been doing good lately with not doing it so hopefully I can kick the habit in the butt. Let’s just hope nothing stresses me out anytime soon 😉
Now you know a little bit more about me! Feel free to share anything about yourself if you would like, I love learning things about people 🙂
Feel free to ignore if you have already done it, or you just don’t want to! 🙂