I’m so excited that this is my first tag! Thank you @The fun in reading books for nominating me, go check out their blog! 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- create 7 questions for your nominees.
- nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Someone tells you “you look like my first love”, what would your reply be?
hmmm, that’s a good one! I’m not sure if I would be flattered or not depending on what they thought of their first love. But me being the curious person I am I would probably ask them what they were like and depending on the answer I would either smile and say thank you or walk away quickly lol.
2. Romance or mystery/thriller? Why?
Romance all the way! preferably contemporary romance. I don’t know what it is about it, or maybe the fact that I am a total hopeless romantic myself. But I just love the types of feeling they give you. So many emotions are wrapped up in one book when it comes to romance and I love that!
3. What’s that song that made you cry when you first listened to it?
‘What Hurts The Most’ by Rascal Flatts! At the time that it was beginning to get popular I had just lost my best childhood friend, I was about to start my freshman year in high school, so I was already pretty emotional at that age so when I heard that song, I think I immediately started crying.
4. Ice cream of coffee?
Ice cream Ice cream we all scream for Ice cream!
5. What’s on top of your travel bucket list?
hmm, Ireland would be amazing to visit! It looks so beautiful with all of it’s land, I would say a trip there would be awesome!
6. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends?
I like a lot of different guy characters from a lot of different books but I would say right now at the top of my head the 3 I think of are Gideon Cross in the crossfire novels would be one. I love Miles in Ugly Love! And how about Michael Cordero in Beautiful Storm. So I guess I like bad boys when it comes to my book boyfriends because my real boyfriend is nothing like that! lol
7. Let’s say you’re writing a book, what’s the name of your lead character?
A girl I would probably do Peyton and for a boy maybe Easton. I like those names.
1. What is your favorite book genre?
2. What kind of music do you like?
3. What netflix show could you binge watch over and over?
4. What is the most heartbreaking book you’ve ever read?
5. What book gave you the ultimate book hangover? (you could just not let it go)
6. What’s your favorite hobby besides reading?
7. Who is your favorite Author?
If you have already been nominated for this tag feel free to ignore!